I carry a big purse. Like, it’s ginormous. Usually I can have anything in there from a book (or two), dance stuff, writing stuff, stuff from years and years ago that I forgot I put in the bag…I love my purse, but more often than not, it’s kind of unruly. I just hate the idea of getting caught in some sort of a waiting room, line, or whatever else without anything I could EVER need. Every now and then I’ll get this fancy idea that I’m going to transfer to smaller purses, but I can never make it work. So while the exact contents of my purse are often enigmatic and ever-changing, there are always five constants–some are even fandom-related, because obviously.
- My Supernatural wallet: I got this guy at Hot Topic, and I love it. It’s something that doesn’t scream fandom, but it still catches the eyes of Supernatural fans I encounter in the wild.
- My phone: Yes, that picture is only of my cell phone cover (Supernatural, because obviously). I was using my phone to take the picture. Leave me alone. But seriously, my phone is ALWAYS on me.
- My Passion Planner: I really love this planner. It helps me stay organized while also making me focus on my goals and passions. It’s the perfect planner for a creative type!
- My lip balm: No, that isn’t a clown nose, it’s one of those Eos lip balms. I love these guys. My lips are perpetually chapped, and I would ALWAYS lose my chapstick and lip balm when I used stuff in a regular tube. Ever since making the switch to the Eos orbs (as I call them), I never lose my lip balm–that is, unless my dog finds them. He likes to chew on them. Rude.
- My sunglasses: It’s super sunny in Colorado, so having sunglasses on you at all times is a must. Plus, they’re super adorbs, so I love wearing them whenever I can.
What is in your bag at all times? Do you have something fandom-related that you always have on you? Tell me about it in the comments, and, as always, check out my other Fandom 5 posts. Follow the #Fandom5 hashtag to see what everyone else is talking about today–and be sure to follow me on Twitter to follow the hashtag–-and be sure to check out the brains behind the Fandom 5 linkup, the awesome Kristen and Megan.